Right after the K12 Online Conference, we have another fantastic online conference!
Some useful instructions from Anne Mirtschin:
- Go to schedule for sessions.
- Choose your time zone from the drop down menu
- Ensure that the clock at the top matches your time.
- Check out the great events.
- Click on the session title that you would like to attend and another popup window givesfurther detail and the link to join the session. As it approaches the time, click on the ELLUMINATE SESSION.
See you in the conference! (p/s: Twitter hashtag: #globaled10)
This is my first time nominating educators for the The 2010 Edublog Awards. My nominations are:
Best individual blog: Dangerously Irrelevant http://dangerouslyirrelevant.org/
Best individual tweeter: @web20classroom
Best new blog: The Pursuit of Technology Integration Happiness http://www.edutechintegration.com/
Best resource sharing blog: Free Technology for Teachers http://www.freetech4teachers.com/
Best teacher blog: On an e-journey with generation Y http://murcha.wordpress.com/
Best school administrator blog: A Principal’s Reflections http://esheninger.blogspot.com/
Best elearning / corporate education blog: Another dot in the blogosphere? http://ashleytan.wordpress.com/
Best educational use of video / visual: lookang, physics teacher from Singapore http://sgeducation.blogspot.com/
Best educational webinar series: K12 Online Conference http://k12onlineconference.org/
Best educational use of a social network: The Educator’s PLN http://edupln.ning.com/
Best educational use of a virtual world: voyeurism http://voyager.blogs.com/
Best use of a PLN: The Educator’s PLN http://edupln.ning.com/
Lifetime achievement: EDUBLOG.NET V3- a Singaporean teacher’s storeroom http://edublog.net/wp/