Welcome to Education Soon To Be.
My name is Kwan Tuck Soon. I am a primary school Chinese language teacher from Singapore.
I’m into teaching for a relatively short period of time, 4 years to be exact. The subjects I teaches in school are Chinese language and Civic and Moral Education. My current post in school is Subject Head of ICT. As a teacher, I’m passionate about teaching using technology.
The title is loosely based on my name (Tuck Soon) and the things I plan to write in this blog. This blog will contain:
- My personal pedagogical reflections of daily teachings.
- Sharing of ideas and strategies, especially those related with Chinese language teaching and educational technology.
- Links to great tools, websites, edublogs and education news, updates and information.
- Education podcasts, vodcasts, screencasts, and any Web 2.0 media.
- Past, present and future education trends, i.e. Education Soon.
In other words, I hope it can be a useful blog to myself and fellow educators! Obviously this requires time, effort and peserverance. Wish me good luck!