I attended the Power Searching with Google course and is proud to earn a certificate! It was a simple online workshop about search techniques. I learnt some nifty stuff about searches, for example, searching images using colour filters. I didn’t know about it before the course. Haha!
I hope Google will come up with more courses related to its applications. The course also features Google Hangout. Although I didn’t participate, I think it’s a great start for Google to deliver online lessons to masses.
K12 Online Conference is back! Really like this year’s theme ‘Purposeful Play’.
Time of the year to sit back, relax at home and start learning from educators all over the world 🙂
Right after the K12 Online Conference, we have another fantastic online conference!
Some useful instructions from Anne Mirtschin:
- Go to schedule for sessions.
- Choose your time zone from the drop down menu
- Ensure that the clock at the top matches your time.
- Check out the great events.
- Click on the session title that you would like to attend and another popup window givesfurther detail and the link to join the session. As it approaches the time, click on the ELLUMINATE SESSION.
See you in the conference! (p/s: Twitter hashtag: #globaled10) 😀 [tweetmeme source=”tucksoon” only_single=false]
I recently signed up as a member of ISTE and received an impressive amount of PD information and resources. Here’s one archived webinar.
I thought the Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge (TPACK) Framework fits perfectly into MOE’s mp3. Highly recommended webinar.